domingo, 25 de julho de 2010


Leonard Zelig: [in a hypnotic trance] My brother beat me. My sister beat my brother. My father beat my sister and my brother and me. My mother beat my father and my sister and me and my brother. The neighbors beat our family. The people down the block beat the neighbors and our family.

I'm twelve years old. I run into the synagogue. I ask the rabbi the meaning of life. He tells me the meaning of life, but he tells it to me in Hebrew. I don't understand Hebrew. Then he wants to charge me 600 dollars for Hebrew lessons.

3 comentários:

miguel disse...

O anonimato nao é um lugar muito bonito para se estar.

Esquila disse...

"But I've never flown before in my life, and it shows exactly what you can do, if you're a total psychotic!"

Anónima disse...

Pois não, e a timidez é um lugar ainda menos bonito...

Enviar um comentário

 
Copyright 2009 a esperança é essa coisa com penas. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan